Sunday, January 1, 2023

 Field Notes From a Religion-Less Christian......Has Moved!

Starting January 1st, 2023 the new location for "Field Notes" is my new website beinganddoingmatters.com!

The website is my coaching website, but it houses my blog "Field Notes From a Religion-Less Christian." And, get this, when you subscribe there to the blog, you will actually get an email notification when a new blog drops (unlike my current and dedicated subscribers whose "subscription" is a bit clunky)!

I'm excited to share my website with you, and too to have a sharp and clean forum and format to post my blog and actual blog notifications and comments that work!

So, please visit now beinganddoingmatters.com! First up this year in Field Notes: "God Has Left the Building (Law) and Lives in the Wild (Gospel)"

Thanks for the conversation with you via Field Notes!

beinganddoingmatters.com

No comments:

Post a Comment